Are you one of those who like to keep a tab on what your friends and family members are up to? Or, maybe you would want to know the kind of people who visit your Facebook page? No matter it is curiosity or anything else, the fact is that if you don’t know how to check who viewed my Facebook profile, I can help you.
In this tutorial, I will tell you a simple trick to find out who viewed your Facebook profile and which friend visited the page.
It’s not as tough as it sounds and all you need is a computer or a laptop with an internet connection.
But before we proceed, let me answer a critical question that most of you would ask: Why use this trick when we already have the ‘Viewing Activity option on Facebook?
The answer is simple. The ‘Viewing Activity’ feature in Facebook only gives us a list of people who visited our profile between 7 days and one year (now it’s extended up to 3 years). While with this trick, you can figure out who viewed your profile from the day you set up the account.
So, here’s how to go about it:
1) Open a web browser on your computer or laptop and sign in to Facebook.
2) Now, open any other tab and use this link – https://www.facebook.com/friends/edit.php?sk=group_1619069297&ref=mf. In the ‘Group’ link, type in your Facebook page name and hit enter.
3) You will be taken to a list of your friends, which lists all the people who like your Facebook page. If you want to find out who viewed your page recently, use the filter menu on top of the list and select ‘This week.’
4) Now, you will see a list of people who liked your page in the given timeframe. Note down all the names and proceed to step 5.
5) On Facebook, click on Friends from the left navigation menu and then select View As.
6) On the next screen, you will see two tabs – Friends and Acquaintances. Click on the former.
7) Next, click on the Activity Log button from the left navigation menu.
8) Now, you will get to know all the actions performed by your friends on your Facebook page, which includes checking out your profile, tagging your photo, and so on.
9) Now, you can use the filter options to select the period, whether it is week, month or year, and view all your profile views as well as check out who has liked your page recently.
10) So now, you know how to find out who saw your Facebook profile this week. The same concept can be applied to find out who viewed the Facebook pages.