How to change the language on Facebook
You can choose one language out of more than 100 languages on Facebook. So if you can’t understand English then you can move to any language of your choice. You can switch to any language in a few steps. We will discuss in this article how to change the language on Facebook.
I will mention two ways to change the language on Facebook. Open your Facebook account then goes to your account setting or news feed and the same step is also for mobile users.
If you want to know about back links then click here.
Picking a different language on Facebook
You can easily change the language of Facebook from account settings.
- Click the small arrow heading downwards on the right side of Facebook menu bar.
- Then click on setting at the bottom of that menu.
- On left side, select language tab.
- Click on edit next to Facebook language.
- Click on drop-down list, select any language of your choice.
- Now save the setting by clicking on save changes.
Second Way to Change the Language
Another way to change the language via news feed page.
- Find the language menu on the right side, select any language from the list.
- Click on box, showing some language with +button.
- You can go back to the original language by clicking the box again.
- See more languages click on + button and it will show list of many languages.
- Select any language from the list.
- Finally click on translate Facebook.