Computer Virus Definition
It is a code or program. Computer Virus is designed to affect or corrupt data of other computers. It replicates itself with high speed and spread across all the folders of the computer and corrupts all the files of your computer. It is also called malware.
Computer Virus Names
There are different types of virus and each virus has its own name.
A computer program with a high speed of itself replication. It is independent and therefore does not have to be part of another program to spread itself.
A Trojan horse is a kind of malicious program which stays hidden in ordinary software. It is little different from virus because it can’t replicate itself. However, the virus program may stay hidden in the Trojan horse.
It is identical to Trojan horse. It is little bit different due to having time device, it become off after schedule time and data.
Computer Virus Effects
What ways computer virus enters your system?
- Weak Administrative password
- Download malicious files from internet.
- Unpatched software
- Removal media or drive
After affecting the computer files, following things happen to your computer;
- Disrupts the normal computer system functionality.
- Disrupts the use of system network
- Destroy data
- Destroy of confidential data
- Change configuration setting of computer
- Upset network resources
Computer Virus Check
If your system is not working properly then it means that you system is affected by virus. If anti-virus is installed on your system then it checks the files and folder on your computer regularly for virus.
There are following steps to clean your system from virus.
- Efficient Anti-virus
- Strong Password
- Patching up operating system
- Patching client software
Popular Anti-Virus Software
- McAfee Antivirus Plus Click here to buy Amazon
- Avast Pro Antivirus Click here to buy Amazon
- Quick Heal Antivirus Click here to buy Amazon
- Avira Antivirus Click here to buy Amazon
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Click here to buy Amazon